The Ontario Ministry of Economic Development, Job Creation and Trade along with the Consulates and Trade & Investment teams from Austria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland and Slovakia invite you to their event “Opportunities for Ontario Exporters: Doing Business With Central and Eastern Europe”.
The event will provide companies with an introduction to the Central and Eastern European region and highlight cooperation between Ontario and these countries. Presenters will discuss export possibilities for Ontario companies and important/notable facts about doing business in each of the countries. The event will conclude with a networking reception.
- Find opportunities for your business in a market region of 77 million consumers
- Discover new markets and developing sectors
- Meet Central and Eastern European trade representatives and learn about how they can help your business
- Talk about export opportunities with Ontario representatives
- Learn more about advantages of the Comprehensive Economic Trade Agreement (CETA)
- Connect with stakeholders and like-minded businesses during networking lunch
- 9am – 1pm, Spoke Club, 600 King St W., Toronto