Founded in 1995, the Canadian-Croatian Chamber of Commerce is a not-for-profit network of Croatian-Canadian businesses, professionals and organizations that has emerged as the voice of Croatian-Canadian business in Canada.
Canada has one of the largest and most successful Croatian communities outside of Croatia and the Canadian-Croatian Chamber of Commerce brings together businesses, professionals and organizations with strategic relationships (economic, commercial, political, and cultural) in both Canada and Croatia.
The Canadian-Croatian Chamber of Commerce is committed to:
- drawing on our strategic relationships to support our members;
- providing networking opportunities in both social and business settings;
- sponsoring cultural events, educational lectures, seminars, exhibitions, and conferences on relevant and timely topics;
- promoting the development of bilateral business relations, trade, and investment opportunities between Canada and Croatia;
- acting as a source of information and counsel to government bodies and the public in matters affecting Canada-Croatia business and trade;
- promoting Croatian-Canadian businesses by providing easier access to the goods and services offered by members;
- providing added value to the membership by way of new alliances and various partnership programs;
- establishing a nurturing environment for young entrepreneurs; and
- working with the Croatian Chamber of Economy, the Canadian-Croatian Business Network and government organizations on opportunities that advance our common goals and interests.