Start Date – February 15th, 2016
LIKA Sports is an industry leader and innovator in Sports Apparel and uniform manufacturing. The Company provides the market with a vast assortment of top line team uniforms, fan wear, corporate wear and equipment. Our Head Office and Warehouse located in Oakville, Ontario provides design, printing, embroidery and customized lines to our customers.
LIKA Sports is the National Sponsor for Team Canada of the Canadian Ball Hockey Association (CBHA) along with the Ontario Ball Hockey Federation (OBHF). Lika is a sponsor for the Ontario Soccer League, Canadian Soccer League and most recently has become the National Sponsor of the Dominican Football Association, who recently played Team Canada for the FIFA World Cup Qualifiers. Some new initiatives and marketing opportunities include: The Lika 3v3 Cup in association with Disney, building social media strategies for new exposure, website re-launch, and new apparel developments in basketball, dance and lifestyle.
Our team guarantees our promise to our customers, to be there when it matters most. For us, that means producing quality products for customers in the most efficient and responsible way possible. Our warehouse employees must be flexible to support a multi-shift operation. Additional responsibilities we expect our warehouse employees to embrace in the role include:
• Packing and sorting items to be shipped
• Receiving and counting inventory that comes in, quality control duties
• Accurately managing inventory counts for high volume orders as they go out
• Must be focused with attention to detail to ensure accuracy
• Verifying all merchandise to ensure that it coincides with the paperwork
• Abiding by health and safety standards to ensure a safe working environment
• Following assigned work schedule
• Assist in the Print, Embroidery and daily task of our team
• Remaining flexible and adaptable to Warehouse wide work demands
• Engagement in duties/special projects as required
• General cleaning and tidying of area
• Assist in inventory and product transitions from sport to sport and season to season
Warehouse employees must be able to meet industry standards and physical requirements including the ability to lift 30-40 lbs and to stand for extended periods during shifts.
Please send applications to: email@example.com