Penwood Custom Manufacturing Ltd. is a millwork company dedicated to producing the highest quality products while using alternative materials to benefit both the final product and the environment. Our employees enjoy a safe and welcoming work environment, where there are multiple opportunities for development and a real opportunity to make a difference in producing high quality millwork.
Cabinet Maker, Concord, Ontario $19.25 – $23.75/Per Hour Full Time / Part Time Positions Available
Our Cabinet Maker will contribute to the building of plastic laminate and melamine cabinets, counter tops, storage units, and provide assistant with any other shop related duties.
Key responsibilities include:
- Prepare and fabricate wood and wood products in architectural woodwork.
- Use of saws, sanders, fastening devices, adhesives, and other woodworking equipment.
- Laminating cabinet and furniture components, make jig templates, and process machined parts.
- Sanding wooden surfaces
- Trimming joints and fitting parts togetherSuccessful candidates will have:
- Must be fluent in English. (able to read, write, and speak English)
- 1-3 Years of some woodworking experience is recommended.
- Be familiar with how to safely operate and handle power tools and equipment.
- Must be able to lift and/or move items up to 50 lbs.
Train, Work, and Interact with a diverse team of cabinetmakers, administrators and finishers.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information and a full job description visit www.penwoodmfg.com.
Applicants should send a resume and cover letter outlining how they meet the specific requirements of the position to firstname.lastname@example.org.
While we sincerely appreciate all applications, however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to working with you in the near future.