Accounting firm in Mississauga seeking a junior staff accountant who is able to multi task and complete assignments on a timely basis. They need to be highly organized, detailed oriented and be able to work under pressure for multiple companies. They must be knowledgeable in Microsoft Office, Excel, Quickbooks and Simply Accounting.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* Work on all aspects of accounting – A/R, A/P and payroll
* Accounts payable encompasses the processing of all accounts payable transactions including bills, credit card charges and invoicing client bills, ensuring accuracy of each bill and proper classification
* Accounts receivable encompasses the accurate posting and classification of the daily receivable transactions, preparing deposit slips when needed and maintaining accurate and comprehensive records of each day’s transactions
* Payroll encompasses the processing of all full/part time employees’ salaries on a weekly basis
* Reconcile multiple bank accounts on a weekly basis
* Be able to assist during the personal tax season
* Have a vehicle available to see clients off site
Completion of College or University Degree with Business Administration would be preferred.
If interested, please call Dennis at 416-523-4819 to set up a meeting.